Main Page
About US
Products
Engineering
Quote Form
Contact Us
Employment


 


 

Avcoa (Alumistand & Vibration Co. of America ) was founded in 1979 by a roofing contractor who designed a unique new method to mount A/C units  to Aluminum supports on flat roof construction. This was the first Aluminum Hurricane Stand manufactured in the United States. These supports [ equipment stands ] withstand Hurricane force winds as well as raise units  above the rooftop  so re-roofing jobs, which are required in hot climates  every 5-10 plus years can be done without the removal of the A/C units.  That saves $200-$300 per A/C unit on all reproofing jobs.

Aluminum Leg
Supports are
Guaranteed not
to Rust for the
life of the
installation


 


Aluminum Leg
Supports are
Guaranteed not
to Rust for the
life of the
installation

Avcoa Vibra /Damps  PRIMARY business is designing and manufacturing Aluminum Support Stands (Hurricane Stands) for air conditioning, condenser and air handler units.  From one ton units to 50 ton units, we build and engineer these Stands to The Standards of the current Local Building Codes for Roof Mounted Hurricane Stands throughout Florida and the east coast of the United States.

We stock a complete line of Aluminum Hurricane Stands. Over 60 % of our sales are from stock.  The remaining 40 % of sales are Custom Designed Stands.  All stands are fully engineered. All aluminum stands are designed to adhere to strict requirements of local building codes.  The following criteria are taken into consideration when Stands are engineered:

 1] Local wind load requirements ,2] The # of units per Stand , 3] The size & weight of units for each individual stand, 4]  The height of Building,  The location of building in relation to the Coastline,5] The finished roof height above finished deck, 6] The # of legs & size of legs for each stand.

Our second product line consists of an economical line of Rubber Vibration & Mounting pads.  These pads help reduce the high and low vibrations from A/C Units and various other types of small to medium motors.  Vibration Pads serve as an economical mounting support and surface when needed.  Our recycled rubber pads hold a United States Patent.   We will introduce a Natural Rubber Pad mid year 2000 . We also sell custom sized Anti-Fatigue Mats and Vibration Pads.

We distribute our stands and rubber products thru a National Network of HVAC Supply Houses & Roofing Supply Wholesalers.
 

 

Avcoa
3350 Burris Road, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33314
Toll Free: 1-800-266-7212 Phone: 1-954-584-6001
Fax 1-954-584-6003

 2003 Avcoa. All Rights Reserved. Site Designed & Hosted By: Bratpak Internet Services